Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Book 5: Covet

Covet is the third book in Tara Moss' Makedde Vanderwall series. I haven't read the second, Split, yet but it's on my to read list. It is probably better to read these in chronological order but I started with the fifth one and survived! I got hooked in fact. Of course, it provides me with the opportunity to get back and read them all again in sequence.

You will remember from the previous post that a sadistic Stiletto murder has been loose in Sydney. This book has as its scenario the return of Mak to Sydney for the trial of the killer. All should be going fine (apart from the lovelife). But the murderer makes a daring escape from the high security prison where he is held! Makedde is still his Fetish so she's on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails