Saturday, February 20, 2010

Book 12: Split

My latest book was the final Tara Moss that I had not previously read. It is the second in the Makedde Vanderwall series and filled in a few gaps for me that were referred to in later books. This books takes Mak back to Vancouver where she is still doing a bit of modelling and photo shots but essentially using the work to pay for her Ph.D. studies in forensic psychology. Needless to say she comes in contact with a psychopath again - though it is not what you first think!

It took me a while to get into this title and think that maybe it is not her best and a bit pedestrian in places. However, once I got into it the tension built and I found the need not to put it down until I finished! So I look forward to her next one which she says is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails